Evidence sessions of the APPG on Poverty inquiry into the poverty premium
The APPG on Poverty would like to understand the extent of the poverty premium and make recommendations for policymakers and business to alleviate or eradicate it.
The APPG on Poverty is extending the scope and duration of its inquiry into the poverty premium.
Evidence sessions will take place as follows:
- POSTPONED Evidence session on the impact of the poverty premium on low-income families
- Evidence session on the lived experience of the poverty premium 15.00-16.00 on 10 July 2018 in House of Commons committee room 19 NOTE TIME CHANGE
- Evidence session on the role of consumer protection in addressing the poverty
premium – 14.00-16.00 on 16 October 2018 (room TBC)
- Evidence session on business solutions to the poverty premium (financial services) – 14.00-16.00 on 13 November 2018 (room TBC)
- Evidence session on business solutions to the poverty premium (utilities) – 15.00-17.00 on 12 December 2018 (room TBC)
Further details about the evidence sessions will be announced shortly. Join the mailing list to stay informed.