Chaired by Debbie Abrahams MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions and MP for Oldham East and Saddleworth
Taxpayers Against Poverty is co-hosting this event alongside the APPG on Health in All Policies and the APPG on Poverty
- Professor Michael Edwards, The Bartlett School of Planning, UCL
- Lindsay Judge, Resolution Foundation
- Anna Minton, Author “Big Capital: Who is London for?“
- Fred Harrison, Land Research Trust
- Ian Kirkwood, Scottish Land Revenue Group
Citizens thrive with a Land Value Tax in Australia, Denmark, Hong Kong, Harrisburg Pennsylvania and other US cities. In the context of the UK’s broken housing system, this event will explore the merits of the Land Value Tax. A short collection published by the Land Research Trust will be available *for free* at the seminar. Authors living in Denmark and the USA describe how the Land Value Tax works in their countries.